I offer reproductions of my original artwork produced on archival quality acid-free matte fine art paper using pigment-based inks, providing a print life exceeding 200 years if framed under glass or acrylic.
Prints are classified 2 ways, by the ‘edition’ and by size. Gallery, Studio, and Portfolio refer to the size. See the image at the bottom of the page. Prints come in either a limited edition or open edition.
All of my limited edition prints are hand-signed and numbered by me, the artist, and come with a certificate of authenticity.
- Portfolio Prints are on 8″ x 10″ paper, images reduced proportionally. Most prints of this size are open edition except for a few older works.
- Studio Prints are on 16″ x 20″” paper and the images are reduced proportionally. This is the most popular size prints and most works are offered in this size as a limited edition.
- Gallery Prints are the premier reproductions of the originals. Because the originals vary in size so do the Gallery Prints. However because most originals are about 22″ x 30″ most Gallery Prints are on 22″ x 30″ paper with a 1.5 inch white border. ALL Gallery prints are limited editions. They are signed, numbered and titled.
Size based on total surface area. (images are printed with a 1.5″ border for signing, matting and framing)
Orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service. The shipping method used is First Class or Priority Mail, depending on the contents being shipped. Orders include insurance protection. Please allow 1-5 days for delivery, depending on your location, after orders have shipped.
Most orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service. The shipping method will be First Class International or Priority Mail depending on the contents. Insurance is not available.
- Originals or large orders are shipped via USPS and are insured.
- Most orders are shipped within 1 week.
- Please allow 1 week for delivery after orders have shipped.
Many countries collect a VAT (Value Added Tax) on imported goods. This may cause a delay in delivery, as well as an additional fee collected by your country's Customs Agency. For more information on VAT contact the Customs or Mail delivery agency where you live.
Unframed prints will usually be rolled and shipped in a tube.
Depending on the contents of your order, it may be shipped in more than one package.